Wednesday 23 December 2009

Important Person




I'd like to talk about my famous person personally which is my Father, Al Amin he grew and lived almost his whole life in Al-shmaleya a.k.a. the northern part of Sudan.
But 20 years ago we moved here to Omdurman, since that day he's been working hard in trading around the country, He travelled to many countries including Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Niger to finish some business deals.He's 50 years old but he's still healthy as a young person.
I am really grateful for having a person like him in my life, He's very supportive and reliable, He never said no to me or the family, He has so many good aspects, He's very kind and nice to other people around him or even people who he doesn't know, I'd never give my dad or trade him for anything no matter what it was.

2 comments:

  1. Excellent post, Ahmed!!

    You are so lucky to have a father like yours! I had a father, whom I couldn't trade for anything in the world, if he was a live. He died four years ago. He meant everything to me, even though I had a husband and kids. Fathers are like roots. They hold us firmly to the ground.
    My regards to your father.
    Teacher Hala

    ReplyDelete