Thursday 24 December 2009

Eid Al-Adha



Eid is one important way for Muslims to communicate around the world, where every Muslim around the world feels to be related to this day no matter what race they are or what language they speak, especially between families, because its one of these days that people should meet and greet each other, it's different than any other event or holiday where most of the people prefer to rest at homes.
Me personally, I like to spend Eid with my family and relatives, that's why I can't do anything other than visiting my relatives.
First day is like a tradition where we visit our old aunt, she doesn't accept anything other than visiting her first day, we spend the whole day till night at her house, where the family slayed a sheep, and made a BBQ and we had some delicious meat, while talking and having fun, that's why its the most important and special day of Eid, the second day, it's my fathers day, where all our family comes to visit us, what's weird is that they say the second day is the best, for me it's also an important day because, I serve most of the house because I'm the oldest person after my parents, the last day where we roam around to visit the rest of our family and relatives.
That's why I love Eid because it unite families and Muslims around the world.

2 comments:

  1. Ahemd,
    You copied and pasted from the Web.
    I would not accept this as a complete task, sorry!
    Teacher Hala

    ReplyDelete
  2. About that ,I say thanks,
    Because really that's me .
    secondly, I use the Internet to some help, like help in grammar and spelling ..,and not else.
    by the way, I hate the deceit.

    ReplyDelete