Friday 25 December 2009

How I use my Mobile?




The mobile or phone is one of many means to keep people together ,so of course it's very important active way to become cohesive between people.
About me I have 'Nokia 6120 classic' mobile.And I have Sudani chip because Sudani in a last days approved her name like a best corporations of network and telecoms.
Well my mobile is a gift from my mom before about one year ago.I use it mainly for sending , I send and receive about 10-15 texts averagely a day, I charge about 20sdg per week and that covers all my weekly calls and texts, there are many side effects for using the mobile for long time such as, headaches and heartaches, that's why I advice to not use it for long,


Teenagers these days use it the wrong way, instead of listening to Quran or useful programs they fill it with songs, bad and void videos, that's all about stuff that wouldn't help us in this life or after it..

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ahemd,
    I enjoyed reading your post.
    Well done!
    You still need to add a photo for your mobile and to link the Sudani chip to the company website.
    Teacher Hala

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey,
    The image is very funny! I loved it!
    Teacher Hala

    ReplyDelete